 Marketplace / Shopping / 3334
Re: 5135 Royal Knights Accessory Pack available at S@H!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:28:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Maybe I'm fixed on minifig beards because I can't grow one of
  my own...?  (beard, not minifig--not that I can grow those either.
  I planted a Timmy head in a pot of petunias here and nothing
  happened, except that my mood improved slightly and the petunias
  drooped a little.)  "Oh no, not again."[1]

  best

  Lindsay

  [1] Free Timmy head to anyone who can identify that one!  (not really)

Why, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, of course.  :)  (don't ask me which
book, I last read them a coupl years ago...)  That Timmy head offer is like my
offers of the most Valuable Lego Piece:  The Yellow 2x4 Brick.  :)

Jeff