 Marketplace / Shopping / 333
  Re: US S@H Specials May 24 - May 30, 1999

(...) Wow, those really stink. Luckily, I still have some of my former deals from S@H waiting to be opened, so I can just pretend I got a good deal this week. (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials May 24 - May 30, 1999

On Mon, 24 May 1999 15:40:44 GMT, Mike Stanley uttered the following profundities... (...) Having just been in the states for 2 weeks, am **really** disappointed, too. Having read so much about the specials for so long! The next batch will be (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)