 Marketplace / Shopping / 3321
  Re: 5135 Royal Knights Accessory Pack available at S@H!

(...) Geez ... we (Lugnet) cleaned them out within an hour ... How did you hear about it Jeff? -- pn (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 5135 Royal Knights Accessory Pack available at S@H!

(...) Well, when Shiri mentioned that they had the old Hat and Wig pack, I got to thinking "Maybe they have some other old accessory packs". So, I called up and asked. :) (I had to get said hat and wig pack and some build-a-bunnies anyway, so...) :) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)