 Marketplace / Shopping / 3304
  FOOLISH THING

Hi Legofans, For those whose didn't profit from my last special offer (saturday), item 6190 at 15 US $, stock limited. Well, I'll begin this afternoon again, at 13:30 french hour (in 2 hours and 20 minutes). Besides, I'll place, this afternoon, a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOOLISH THING

END OF THIS GREAT DEAL FOR TODAY, I'll maybe begin tomorrow again......if my stock permit it ! See you later and good night, Emmanuel. (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)