 Marketplace / Shopping / 329
    Re: brainplay.& KB —Julie Krenz
   It seems most of the posts I read about Lego being at KB have been from Eastern states. I'm in the midwest - Illinois.It's been a few years since I saw Lego at KB out here. I even went out of my way to their "outlet store" hoping for a find, but no (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: brainplay.& KB —Frank Filz
   (...) It's interesting, here in the Raleigh/Durham NC area, a couple months ago, I couldn't find any Lego at the KB stores. Now, with the clearance items, they all have it (they did have one good deal, which is now probably closed - they had 6444 (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: brainplay.& KB —Christopher Tracey
   I was at a KB in a mall in Pittburgh a few weeks ago. While broswing the aisle a clerk ask I needed help, so i asked if they had Lego. She said only KB stores in strip malls and standalone shops carried Lego. Disappointed, I left the store. Was (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)