 Marketplace / Shopping / 3208
    Re: Question about DYA and CC —Jeff Johnston
   (...) It's probably not because you ordered online, it's because the charges are coming from a different country than the one you're supposedly in. (This is probably why the porn charges passed by on Larry's card.) When I had to use my dad's card in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Question about DYA and CC —Tommy Johnson
     (...) I guess it doesn't happen to everyone. I used my VISA all over the place last summer on a trip to Germany, France, Luxemborg, and Monaco -- if the CC company had tried to call me at home to confirm, they would've been talking to my answering (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)