 Marketplace / Shopping / 3166
Re: ZB 20%-off-clearance-items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 03:23:20 GMT

Shoot!

I would take you up on the NDL, but I'm broke right now.   I've been looking
all over for another copy.

They don't have it at the one near me.

Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message

Hi all,

Zany Brainy near my house is running its 20%-off all clearance items;
they have a Rapid River Village for $32, Neptune Discovery Labs for $36
each, and the UFO Saucer Centurion for $24 (lots of 'em).  I bought an
NDL but that was it--I may go back and buy another, or if anyone wants
to give me $32 + shipping for an NDL without the two trans-blue 11-high
wall system corridor pieces...I can give you as many as you need.  ;)

best

Lindsay