 Marketplace / Shopping / 3143
    Ames BOGO today really 25% off sale —Eric Kingsley
   Just got back from the Ames in Revere and it looks like all Ames are having a 25% off sale (Advertised as a BOGO 50%). At least at this Ames they have a decent selection and the registers ring up as 25% off not BOGO in case that makes a difference (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: Ames BOGO today really 25% off sale —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) NY....25% off for one day only...I picked up the advertisement at the door and saw the wednesday deal as well...I forgot to post it in this group...I think I made reference to it in a .castle thread regarding the lack of defense archer (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)