 Marketplace / Shopping / 3129
    Re: CORRECT URL/ THAT'S RIGHT ! —Brian Lanning
   I like that. tu as raison = you have reason. The best translation is "you're right". I like the french way better though. :) By the way, great site. I havn't bought anything there yet because I have everything there already. Hopfully, you can find (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: CORRECT URL/ THAT'S RIGHT ! —Emmanuel Fouquet