 Marketplace / Shopping / 3109
    Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one! —Tom Stangl
   Best bet is for you to call all the ones outside of your state, but nearby, so that you might be able to get free shipping (out of 4 stores last night, one DID give me free shipping). I didn't call any NC, VA, TN, SC stores, and only one in PA, so (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one! —Dennis Williamson
   Got one from Memphis. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)