 Marketplace / Shopping / 3101
    RIS 1.0 at Zany Brainy Online —Frank Filz
   I just received an order from Zany Brainy online, and the RIS included in the shipment is a 1.0 version (with upgrade sticker). I'm not sure how long the 20% sale is on for, and how sure it is that one would get a 1.0, but it looks like a strong (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)