 Marketplace / Shopping / 2975
    K-Mart clearance —Christopher L. Weeks
   Hi all, A K-mart near me put a bunch of stuff on 50% clearance yesterday. All Ninja and Adventurers, some DUPLO, some classic or freestyle sets, and some other misc stuff was included. I'm not sure if this deal was specific to that store, or to all (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nj)