 Marketplace / Shopping / 2933
2932  |  2934
Subject:
VA outlet offerings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:51:44 GMT

Hello,

I got off the phone with Buffy earlier today.
She said there are some specials through Monday.

The prices below are what I heard, but there
may be some mistakes, so please ask the price
before ordering anything.

These first three are for *in person* shoppers only,
since they are still offered through S@H:

Barcode truck  $105.59
Sub with CD  $27.82
8437  19.79

Here are some other specials, that are also
available for mail order:

Neptune Discovery Lab $61.37
Witch's Manor  $22.17
Cyber Saucer $13.85
Rabid River Village $36.43 [actually "Rapid", but I liked the typo]
6160 Sea Scorpion $27.05
6199 Hyro Crystallization Station  $49.10

Their number is 703-490-1335.

/Eric McCarthy/