 Marketplace / Shopping / 2893
    Re: Complete List of non-S@H Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices —Matthew Teets
   I forgot to mention one set of products. They have these neat little coloring books for 99 cents each. I'm not a big coloring book fan, but obviously they are pretty old as the covers are glossy and show scenes from Blacktron and other older sets. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Complete List of non-S@H Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices —Frank Filz
   (...) I'd be interested in a list of what kinds of memorabilia/novelty items like this that they have (and will they ship these). I keep seeing some of these things on eBay, and would love to pick some of them up, but can't justify the markup. (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)