 Marketplace / Shopping / 2861
Re: 7150 TIE Fighter & Y-wing $30 at target.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:10:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Stanley writes:
On Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:07:19 GMT, Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com>
wrote:

Check again.  Use:
http://www.target.com/cgi-
bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=3577&prrfnbr=470416&cat_rn=167192&subcat_
rn=167290&prod_rn=470416

It still shows it at $30, and the coupon code worked 25 minutes ago.

How is this set parts-wise?  I'm tempted to get a couple just to have
the ships displayed, but if I can get a lot of good parts out of the
mix, all the better...

Like most of the Star Wars sets, it's a decent parts mix, especially at
discount.  But don't take my word for it, judge for yourself:

  http://www.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=10

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

Message has 1 Reply:
  10% coupon for Target.com

... found this on dejanews, it worked for me today. -Tommy Subject: 10% off Target.com purchase Date: 02/13/2000 Author: Pamela Schiff <REMOVEpamela.schiff@home.com> (URL) Get 10% off your purchases made at Target.com coupon code: F9923000 Expires (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: 7150 TIE Fighter & Y-wing $30 at target.com

(...) How is this set parts-wise? I'm tempted to get a couple just to have the ships displayed, but if I can get a lot of good parts out of the mix, all the better... (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)