 Marketplace / Shopping / 286
Re: eToys the cheapest way to buy Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 21:40:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matthew Bates writes:
Just bought my Star Wars sets from eToys, no sales tax and only $7 shipping,
so if you spend over $70 it's cheaper than Shop @ Home, especially if you buy
the entire Star Wars line in one go ;)

Matt

Well, the cheapest seems to be Wal-Mart, in many cases.  They often
sell a few percent below retail, essentially covering the sales tax
and there's no shipping.

Still, for convenience, eToys is quite nice and I use it on occasion.
I just recently used it for the Episode 1 Star Wars sets.  It sure
beats crowded stores and picked-through shelves.

Robert Wallace
robertw@netcom.com