 Marketplace / Shopping / 2859
    Re: Gotta clear my conscience... —Matthew Wilkins
   *grin* I know firsthand how this sort of thing goes... I posted recently about a large number of clearance sets I found at a local store. A Lugnetter emailed me asking if I could pick up some of the harder-to- find sets I mentioned in my post. I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Gotta clear my conscience... —Will Middelaer
   (...) Swooped! Doesn't that suck. I guess we all just need to learn to buy first and ask questions later. You can always return sets that no one wants, but you can't put them back on the shelf after you've let them get away. Will (Sorry for the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)