 Marketplace / Shopping / 2768
  More of the List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

(This is an earlier post that I have continued to build on with additional sets, I'll probably have one more update where I finish.) Hello, I returned from my visit to the Georgia Lego Outlet in Dawsonville today. I'm not sure that all these sets (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More of the List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

(...) Does anyone happen to have the phone number to this store? I have searched previous posts and have not been able to find it. thanks steve (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Complete List of non-S@H Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

(This is final installment earlier post that I have continued to build on with additional sets. Sorry, but my internet connection is really slow (bad phone line).) Hello, I returned from my visit to the Georgia Lego Outlet in Dawsonville today. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Complete List of non-S@H Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

I forgot to mention one set of products. They have these neat little coloring books for 99 cents each. I'm not a big coloring book fan, but obviously they are pretty old as the covers are glossy and show scenes from Blacktron and other older sets. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Complete List of non-S@H Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

(...) I'd be interested in a list of what kinds of memorabilia/novelty items like this that they have (and will they ship these). I keep seeing some of these things on eBay, and would love to pick some of them up, but can't justify the markup. (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)