 Marketplace / Shopping / 2704
  Found 6093 at Walmart for $39.00

The Walmart near work (I'm in Columbus, Ohio) has about 6 of these left at the $39 clearance price. I AM willing to buy these for people, but I prefer to open the box and just send the bags of pieces with instructions so that I can use the freebie (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)