 Marketplace / Shopping / 2658
  Re: WB store sale

They participate in BizRate, for whatever that's worth (not much as far as I can tell). (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: WB store sale

So how do we get in to fix the rating? m (...) with. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

Bizrate sent me a rating inquiry for WB Studio Store. I didn't give them all "1"s. I gave "product representation" a N/A since I never saw product. They have good scores overall, though, never would've suspected how messed up they really are. -gus (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)