 Marketplace / Shopping / 2591
Re: Shopko has further reductions on clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 23:26:07 GMT

I forgot to mention that I had seen some 8735 motors before these markdowns.

R2 wrote in message ...
I stopped by Shopko today and they have reduced all their clearance items • to
~2/3 off retail. They had 1998 ninja, adventurers, cyber and rescue. They
will scan the lower price even if they are not marked on clearance.

Rose