 Marketplace / Shopping / 2579
    Re: Informal WB Store Survey —Conrad Venn
   Finally! I got a reply to my emails from someone called Elaine in Customer Service... ---...--- Thank you for contacting Warner Bros. Studio Store Catalog. We sincerely apologize, but all items selected are no longer available. We apologize for any (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Informal WB Store Survey —Naji Norder
    My message doesn't mention Elaine, but I just received a similar email. Note that this email was 5 days -after- my email query, which was 10 days after I ordered the items. Naji (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)