 Marketplace / Shopping / 2559
  Re: Wonderful KBKIDS.COM Sale - NOT!

Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:389724B6.5F6AC2...msu.edu... (...) keep (...) price (...) I do not recall at the moment, just that it was high enough to keep me from buying them! Next time I am there I will have to talk (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wonderful KBKIDS.COM Sale - NOT!

(...) Offer to buy all if they'll mark them down, on behalf of a group of collectors. You might want to marvel over how old they are, and make various hints that you know what you're talking about. ;) And, of course, always put it terms of helping (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)