 Marketplace / Shopping / 2521
2520  |  2522
Subject:
Wonderful KBKIDS.COM Sale - NOT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 06:57:56 GMT

Was cruising through the Lego listings at kbkids.com and came accross the
following:

http://kbkids.com/toys/product.html?WebID=003be839d37300c36639d37300630639d3
7300b53639d373

Com-Link Cruiser for the low, low price of $22.95!!

Needless to say, I  pulled out my credit card and purchased absolutely none
of these!

The did also have another listing for it here:

http://kbkids.com/toys/product.html?WebID=003be839d37300849c39d37300be6139d3
730041c839d373

For the more reasonable price of $6.95!

Troy