 Marketplace / Shopping / 2501
  LEGO Clearance in Dallas and my journey back to Raleigh,NC (part 1)

I wrote this on the plane home yesterday, just getting caught up and back online this evening. -- This week I had to go to Dallas for a series of meetings. Since bad weather was forcasted for Raleigh (NC) on Monday evening I headed out earlier than (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)