 Marketplace / Shopping / 2417
    Re: Walmart/Target sales —David Phillips
   Yeah, I have hit the Fred Meyer stores. One near me had 50+ tie fighters, and 30+ Sphynx surprises, all at full price. you would hope that a time would come that they would bit the bullet and clear them out. the last time i was there, the empty (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Walmart/Target sales —Matthew Wilkins
   (...) Which store? I've been looking for a TIE/Y for my own collection after I had to buy my older sister off with the one I got last year. I got a Sphinx Surprise at the Fred's at 82nd and Foster on Dec 31; it had been reduced to $9.99 (they had (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Walmart/Target sales —David Phillips
   the fred meyers at 217 and canyon road has the tie fighters, and the target by washington square had a lot of different sets, all at full price, including a dozen RIS. (...) and (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)