 Marketplace / Shopping / 239
  Re: Question for the European AFOL's

(...) the only european country that is confirmed to have this set yet is hungary. any hungarians in this group? rufus t. (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Question for the European AFOL's

(...) I disagree. In the Netherlands, I have seen the chopper also! The mean reason I haven't bought is, is the fact that the bottom part of the model is one piece! In the shops in the Netherlands, the 6461 is readily available. (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)