 Marketplace / Shopping / 2358
2357  |  2359
Subject:
Latest Busy-Bee List is up - Jan 23 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 12:03:14 GMT

I've just got the latest update and I've put it online here:

http://come.to/busy.bee

Of interest is the 8891 Technic Ideas Book and the 3225 Classic Train which is
no longer available from US S@H.  Some 12V items are still available.

I've done a lot more links to pics (1) on LUGNET - if any links are wrong
please let me know.

Carbon 60

(1) Read webpages.