 Marketplace / Shopping / 2346
    Re: WB store sale —Julie Krenz
   Clue me in, what's "WOTC"?. Thanks, Julie (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: WB store sale —Naji Norder
      WOTC = Wizards of the Coast They are the little company that got big and bloated with the Magic: The Gathering card game. They bought out TSR (makers of Dungeons and Dragons) a few years ago, and they currently make the Pokemon collectible card (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: WB store sale —Julie Krenz
     Thanks! I should have made the connection, having been to their website more than once for my little Pokemon junkies. IMO, it could be worse, they could be wrestling fans. Julie (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: WB store sale —Steve Hodge
   (...) Wizards of the Coast. They're the big game company who started trading-card- game craze with Magic the Gathering. They market a Pokemon card game, which is what I assume the card is from. They bought the old role-playing game company TSR a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)