 Marketplace / Shopping / 2334
  Velux promo sets in Canada

Yesterday I sent an email to Velux Canada and ask them about the availablity of Velux sets in Canada and today I received the reply. It says that I can send in a $20 MO to them and they will send out the promo set to me. There's no mention of (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)