 Marketplace / Shopping / 2307
  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

(...) Granted it's been years since I worked the returns desk at Best Buy, but we never required the card or a picture I.D. of any kind back then. And if it's a return, I doubt the signature means anything, nobody would dispute a huge credit on (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

Adam, (...) A lot of stores are asking for ID now, depending on the store, they might need the credit card as well. Well, if it works, good luck! You worked at Best Buy too, huh? I worked there a couple months, I didn't like being a cashier there. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

was at a best buy while on vacation during christmas. an item that i purchased rang up higher than the shelf price. didn't notice this until i walked out the door, came right back in to get it corrected. they required my credit card and drivers (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)