 Marketplace / Shopping / 2267
Re: ***6479 (Emergency response center) from DYA***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:14:18 GMT

If anyone has a spare bay window for this set, I've got a good home for it.

Scott A

Ets Dya Shopping wrote:

Hi Legofan,

After set 6330, I'll invite you to discover another new lego reference at
this web address:
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html
Here are this reference:
NUMBER: 6479
NAME: Emergency response center
THEME: Town/ResQ
YEAR: 1998
PRICE (with tax for european countries): 361,80 FRF
PRICE (without tax for other countries like U.S.A., Japan...): 300 FRF

See you later and good luck,

Emmanuel.