 Marketplace / Shopping / 2264
    Re: What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now? —Maggie Cambron
   Right now they are going for 119.90 at Target. And if they take a further reduction tomorrow they will be even less. The trick, of course, is to find a Target that still has them in stock! Maggie Cambron (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now? —David C. Pyatt
   Hey Maggie! Please let me know what is available in your area at the Targets if you could..(Mindstorm and Technic-wise) We only have one in at least a 50 mile radius or so, and it doesn't have anything marked down last I ran out there. Still need to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)