 Marketplace / Shopping / 219
  Re: Great K-Mart Sale

(...) TooMuchDew's 4th Law of LEGO: "The Star Wars LEGO sets will arrive at a store the day *after* their 25% off sale ends!" I know they are the first sets I've paid full retail for in a long time. ...patiently waiting for garage sale season to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Great K-Mart Sale

(...) n.b.: You might want to go back to K-Mart (if you got yours there) and get a refund of the difference-- I managed to squeeze $13 out of them since I bought mine about a week ago. It didn't matter that they didn't have any of the sets (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)