 Marketplace / Shopping / 2129
Re: Exploriens - Nebula Outpost at Lego Outlet Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:05:19 GMT

The LEGO Outlet in Georgia also had this set in stock about a week ago.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Will Middelaer wrote in message ...
Lego Outlet at Potomac Mills Mall in VA.

They were at a pretty good price, too, IIRC something like $8.99.  I had
enough stuff for the day that I wanted for myself, but I thought I would • let
people know that the set was available.

Will