 Marketplace / Shopping / 2099
  Cool sets For Sale...(Updated)

Hello everyone, I have the following sets for sale. If you are interested in buying please email me at dzz@mindspring.com. Here are the sets: Set 8480 Space Shuttle: $120 (URL) 6195 Neptune Discovery Lab $85 (URL) 6982 Explorien Starship: $90 (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)