 Marketplace / Shopping / 2087
    My FOTW —Naji Norder
    I'm delighted beyond belief right now. One of my coworkers returned from Belgium with two of the Shell sets for me: 1254 (the food store) and 1256 (the gas station). These will look great in my town; the Exxon finally has some competition. This is (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)