 Marketplace / Shopping / 2083
  Target clearances - question

When does Target put the Lego on sale and how do you find out? We recently got a Target in our area, so I am not familiar with their practices yet. However, I was lucky enough to find some of the Star Wars sets on sale after reading a posting on (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target clearances - question

I stopped in at Target almost every day since a few days before Christmas, mainly because last year I hardly got any good deals-- just the 8735's on an endcap that hung around for weeks until I got them for 75% off. Anyway, last Wednesday I hit the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)