 Marketplace / Shopping / 2072
    Target clearances —Tim Strutt
   Now the dust is starting to settle, are there any lucky shoppers out there who might be willing to share their good fortune? I'm hoping specifically for the Podrace, Gungan Sub, RIS 1.0/1.5, & DDK that someone might have found extras of for 70% off? (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Target clearances —Tom Stangl
     Almost nothing has hit more than 40% off in CA, so don't hold your breath much. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Target clearances - question —Rob Iera
   When does Target put the Lego on sale and how do you find out? We recently got a Target in our area, so I am not familiar with their practices yet. However, I was lucky enough to find some of the Star Wars sets on sale after reading a posting on (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Target clearances - question —Maggie Cambron
   I stopped in at Target almost every day since a few days before Christmas, mainly because last year I hardly got any good deals-- just the 8735's on an endcap that hung around for weeks until I got them for 75% off. Anyway, last Wednesday I hit the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)