 Marketplace / Shopping / 2071
Re: Mindstorms RIS 1.5 find
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 02:25:58 GMT

jrosco wrote in message ...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Anyone know where there are some railway express sets for 79$. Target • online
sold out and there were non at my Target.

The clearance on 4561 does not seem to be a Target wide clearance.  My local
Target (Cary, NC) had one of these on the shelf yesterday.  I got all
excited - it scanned at $129.99, then I was not excited any more.  It is
still there as far as I know.

Does anyone know what day of the week Target typically reduces their prices?

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh