 Marketplace / Shopping / 2018
Re: question for Canadians
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:03:16 GMT

I don't know of a Superstore in the Ottawa area, so I can't speak for
price comparisons with them, but I find variable pricing between each
of TRU, Zellers, & Walmart - one being cheaper on some sets, and more
expensive on others.
If you have the patience, I would wait until Zeller's has their next
20% off sale on LEGO. It happens every month or two.
Good luck.

Tim Strutt   8^)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Davidson writes:
I'm not sure about other places, but in my area, the Real Canadian
Superstore always has the cheapest Lego.

So my question is, has anyone been to a Superstore that has 2000 Lego yet?
Mine still doesn't have any, and I'm looking for someone to give me hope
before I cave in and buy it all at more expensive places. :)

--

Paul Davidson