 Marketplace / Shopping / 1957
1956  |  1958
Subject:
red tags at WalMart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:31:05 GMT

While shopping at the WM sc (Chiefland FL) I noted the following sets
were now red tagged. I'm not going to list the prices (because that will
be outdated shortly), but the clearances were generally in the 20%-45%
off range.

2253 X-Large Tubes
2803 Dinosaur Babies
5928 Bi-Wing Baron
5938 Oasis Ambush
5958 Mummy's Tomb
5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins
6033 Treasure Transport
6045 Ninja Surprise
6093 Flying Ninja Fortress
6198 Sting Ray Stormer
6424 Rig Racers
6434 Roadside Repair
6445 Emergency Evac
6837 Cosmic Creeper
6905 Bi-Wing Blaster
6907 Sonic Stinger
6977 Aracnoid Star Base
8252 Beach Buster
8257 Cyber Strikers
8269 Cyber Stinger

In addition, these were marked down to $2 or less:

5918 Scorpion Tracker
6327 Turbo Champs
6431 Road Rescue
6572 Wind Runners