 Marketplace / Shopping / 1944
Re: Flying Ninja Fortress $59.00 @ Walmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:24:23 GMT

Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote:
Was at one of the local walmarts today and they had 6093 flying ninja
fortress on sale for $59.  There were not any other Lego sets on sale, and
they had about 30 of these.

Don't buy them for that.  If you do, you're probably killing any
chance that they'll go cheaper in the coming weeks.

On a side note, they had over 50 of the Mos Espa Pod Racer sets at full
price.  I'm sure that they will go to clearance soon...

Don't bet on it.  Just because Target is discounting a set doesn't
mean Wal-Mart will, and on-hand stock doesn't seem to figure into
the equation at all from what I've seen at the 5 Wal-Marts where I
live.  I've seen one discount a set out of the blue that they only
had a few of but another store across town not discount a huge stack
of them at all.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/