 Marketplace / Shopping / 1937
    Adventurers Set #5978 on Clearance —Sandra Snipes
   At our local Wal-Mart (South Carolina), we purchased the Adventurers Set #5978 on clearance for $13.00. Is that a good deal? Not many other good deals there. We did get the Advent Calendars on clearance at TRU for 50% off so I think they rang up at (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)