 Marketplace / Shopping / 1904
1903  |  1905
Subject:
Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:51:18 GMT

Tonight after work I stopped at a local Target and found CLEARANCE!
What I saw was only a few sets #'s but hey they're Star Wars!
they had:
7161 Gungan Sub for about $32-33
7151 Sith Infiltrator for $19.20
and...
7171 Mos Espa Podrace for..... $59.30

Yea!  I finally got the last of the first wave of Star Wars sets, the
7171 (its all I had the $ for anyways).  They had varying quantities
of the sets.  Ohh and this is in MN by the way, but it's started!
Watch your local Target's.
Mike