 Marketplace / Shopping / 1897
Re: the set you should buy for the funny white gear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:19:17 GMT

I just saw these (8735) at Shopko for 19.99.

Rose

Will Middelaer wrote in message ...
In lugnet.robotics, John Matthews writes:
8735
Power Pack Motor Set

But wait until after Christmas!  I bought one of these at Target shortly
after Christmas for $22.00.  Waited a bit longer and bought two for $17.00
each.

Or, you could pick one up from www.toysmart.com right now for around $22.00 • if
you use their $10 off a $25+ dollar purchase, combined with their free
shipping and 20% off lego sale.

I think you can use all of the sales together, and even if the coupon • brings
you under $25 I think you can still get free shipping.  If not, throw in
another $4 set.

Will