 Marketplace / Shopping / 1868
  Lego 4559 at Potomac Mills - $107.99

I called the outlet store to see if they had any 3225 classic trains before I ordered from S@H (they do not have any) and they told me that the only train set that they had in stock was 4559 for $107.99. Of course, I just picked up two of these from (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego 4559 at Potomac Mills - $107.99

(...) There's a couple of these in the TRU on Route 18 in East Brunswick, NJ. I think they're $129, though. best, Lindsay (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)