 Marketplace / Shopping / 1837
  Knights Kingdom invades SoCal

They're here......... Target in Chino Hills, southern California. Only saw three sets, but I was just passing through quickly. It looked like they were rearranging and making room. Bruce (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Knights Kingdom invades SoCal

(...) Looks like Target is rolling these out pretty consistently across the country. Raleigh NC had all the new sets last night (I caused a bit of a delay, 6091 wasn't in their system, everything else was, and there were no prices on the shelf). (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)