 Marketplace / Shopping / 1815
    Super Car? —Eric Brouwer
   Any one out there know of any stores that currently have 8448 (red Super Car) on their shelves? I want to try finding one and see if the will price match the TRU add. TRU's around here dried up quick... Eric (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Super Car? —Tom Stangl
   (...) Just order it online from TRU - check my previous posts about how to FIND it on their site, and use the January Ship option to save $10 and get free shipping. (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)