 Marketplace / Shopping / 1770
Re: TRU has 8448 and 4561 for $99.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 19:56:59 GMT

ARGHHHH!!!!!!

I really dislike the TRU site. I tried to order an 8448 and my shopping
carts continues to show up empty.  This has happened before.

When will they ever fix their website. Complaints don't work, I have sent
numerous ones in the past.

Rose

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <3853F638.F67CD3E7@vfaq.com>...
Nonono, I wasn't denying the fact it is in the Sunday ad - I KNOW it's in
there.  I was arguing over the fact that the website doesn't list it.

As of last night, I didn't see it on the website.  I searched on "Super",
"Street", and "Sensation" (each one word at a time), no luck.

This morning, I searched again, no luck.  BUT, if you load "All Lego", then
remove graphics to speed it up, the last page (should be 3 pages) lists the
8448 as the last item - and it IS $99.99.

So I ordered one with the Jan shipping deal to save another $10, and did it
through BrandsForLess to get a $25 rebate ;-)  Even after Kalifornia tax, • it
will be $73.24!  WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

R2 wrote:

As I said, check the AD... Sunday paper!! Really!!

Why would I lie?

WOOOHOOOO!!

Eric
Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <3853D4AE.78E325D5@vfaq.com>...
INCORRECT.

The website DIDN'T list 8448.

Check again ;-)

I checked about 15min ago, it IS there now - WOOHOO!!!!

R2 wrote:

I just saw this today in the weekly TRU ad. Should be good through • next
Saturday. The website does not list the 8448 and our local TRU has not
carried this set for several weeks. You can always get a rain check.

Rose

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/